The precise application of the proper fertilizer or soil amendment, through the irrigation system, that renders the desired change in the health of the soil or plant.
Following the 10 steps from the Sustainable Landscapes Program, we encourage all types of properties to embrace the benefits this certification will bring.
The latest information and news on the water crisis that has hit California.
- Soil, plant, and water sampling and analysis to determine fertility protocol. Quarterly written reports on the progress of soil and plant health (generated from an independent lab)
- Water savings through managed soil health and full service water audits.
- Monthly written progress reports.
- Compliance with State Water Quality Control Board regulations.
- Booster pump service and repairs.
- Third party observations, documentation, and reporting of landscape and irrigation maintenance.
- Validation of completed landscape maintenance work orders.
Give us a call for more information about your individual and unique project ideas – 760-728-0354.