I began testing AquaBoost by Soil Technology approximately 4 months ago. We are now expanding our trials into a number of other varieties, box sizes, water needs, and stress tolerance. This is all due to the fact that we started off with 20% water reduction, then changed the irrigation emitter to reflect another 33% reduction, for a total of 53% irrigation reduction. We have even added a handful of trees with an additional 12% less water, or 65% total reduction. At this point, I believe anyone looking to conserve water on any crop should begin testing and /or using AquaBoost.
Click here for the full printable version of this testimonial: